SEO services have become quite sophisticated over the past several years. As a top rated Louisville SEO company, we understand search algorithms. With these implementations by search engines, it’s easy to understand why businesses are struggling with search visibility. It’s our job as your search engine optimization company to prevent any affects of wide swings in ranking and traffic numbers.
What is SEO
SEO is the process of editing and creating website content and code that ranks well on search engines such as:
We accomplish this task in a number of ways. First, we make sure that your website must be coded so that not only can search engines can find and crawl your site, but to also take the steps to make sure that your site remains indexed on the SERP (Search Engine Results Page).
The Normal Louisville SEO Company Promise
Unfortunately, not every Louisville SEO company lives up to the promise of gaining:
- More traffic
- Better rankings
- Increased leads
While there are a few non-select SEO agencies achieve results that they promise to their clients, but they do so by using “black-hat SEO” techniques. These unethical strategies can hurt your website’s rankings which can effectively affect your business. Negatively. Rest assured, at Ratel SEO, we are a White Hat SEO Agency.
The Ratel SEO Promise
We believe that ANY site can do well in rankings. Well, with a bit of a caveat. We believe that we can effectively achieve desired results if our process for achieving results are
At Ratel SEO we also take the steps to make certain that your website is:
- Mobile friendly
At Ratel SEO, we also make certain that your web pages are:
- Content optimized content
We make certain that on your websites that we actively gather:
- Referring links
- References from other relevant and authoritative websites
- Appropriate keywords
What’s Included in Our Louisville SEO Services
our SEO strategies are designed to address the critical elements of search engine optimization which include:
- We perform a comprehensive audit of your site
- We develop a comprehensive keyword strategy to target keywords that will drive traffic to your site
- We audit and correct (if needed) onsite architecture (meta description, tags, headings, alt tags)
- We audit and correct (if needed) technical architecture (schema.org, redirects, performance, speed)
- We audit and correct (if needed) internal and outbound link structuring
- We develop high-quality content/landing pages for target keywords
- We develop high-quality backlinks from local and authoritative websites
- We monitor backlinks added or lost
- We manage citations (auditing, removing duplicates, building new)
- We optimize your website for maps and local optimization
- We monitor and track keyword ranking changes
- We monitor Google Search Console, Google My Business Optimization and Google Analytics for any changes, fluctuations for indications of algorithmic changes
- We make decisions based on analytics, behavior flow, and UX/UI
- We monitor and analyze competitors for any fluctuations
- We actively post on your social media profiles which drives traffic to the appropriate pages to get results
When faced with complex algorithms, you need a Louisville KY SEO expert with genuine experience. As a top Indiana SEO company, we not only show but we also have proven results. When we create the strategy for your SEO campaign, and implement key tactics on a scheduled basis is imperative to making sure your business stays in line with the search engines recommended best practices. Our Louisville SEO agency will help your business dominate in local and national organic search results.
About Louisville, Kentucky
A city named after King Louis XVI of France, the city of Louisville, KY was founded in 1778 by George Rogers Clark, making it one of the oldest cities west of the Appalachians. The city of Louisville, is the state of Kentucky’s largest city. The city sits on the Ohio River along the Indiana border. Louisville is famous for the Kentucky Derby. The “Derby”, as it’s affectionately called is hosted by the city every May, at the horse race course Churchill Downs. The Kentucky Derby is a world renowned horse race whose long history is explored at the Kentucky Derby Museum.
The Kentucky Derby Festival also features notable events such as the
- Pegasus Parade
- The Great Steamboat Race
- Great Balloon Race,
The Kentucky Derby has been called the “biggest party in the south”.
Louisville is the hometown of some of the following famous people:
- Muhammad Ali
- Thomas Edison
- Tom Cruise
- Carrie Marcus Neiman
- Lionel Hampton
Louisville is a great place to do business.